Chairman Frank Lucas of Oklahoma issued the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.R. 634, H.R. 742, H.R. 1038, and H.R. 1256.
H.R. 3795, Over-the-Counter Derivatives Markets Act of 2009 (as ordered reported by the House Agriculture Committee)
Issues: Dodd-Frank Implementation
To enact the Over-the-Counter Derivatives Markets Act of 2009.
- H.R.3795 - Rep. Barney D. Frank, D-Mass. (introduced 10/13/2009)
- (all adopted by voice vote):
- Amendment in the nature of a substitute offered by Mr. Peterson of Minnesota; introduced on October 21, 2009; Considered and passed by the House Agriculture Committee as amended by voice vote and ordered reported on October 21, 2009.
- Manager's amendment, (Chairman Peterson)
- Walz amendment, regarding swaps not accepted for clearing.
- Goodlatte amendment, regarding studies on the effect of position limits.
- Halvorson amendment, regarding aggregated position limits.