Today, Rep. David Rouzer (NC-7), Chairman of the House Agriculture Subcommittee on Livestock and Foreign Agriculture, held a public hearing to examine the federal and state response to avian influenza.
H.R. 4785 Rural Energy Savings Program Act
To amend the miscellaneous rural development provisions of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to make loans to certain entities that will use the funds to make loans to consumers to implement energy efficiency measures involving structural improvements and investments in cost-effective, commercial off-the-shelf technologies to reduce home energy use.
- H.R.4785 - Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C. (introduced 3/9/2010)
- Adopted amendments (all adopted by voice vote):
- Amendment in the Nature of a Substitute, offered by Mr. Peterson of Minnesota; introduced on July 14, 2010; Considered and passed by the House Agriculture Committee as amended by voice vote and ordered reported on July 14, 2010.
- Lummis amendment
- Dahlkemper amendment
- Holden amendment
- Publication: Section by Section Analysis of the Amendment to H.R.4785
- Publication: Statement of Chairman Peterson, H.R. 4785