Today, Agriculture Committee Chairman, K. Michael Conaway (TX-11), announced subcommittee assignments for the 114th Congress.
H.R. 5509, Chesapeake Bay Program Reauthorization and Improvement Act
To support efforts to reduce pollution of the Chesapeake Bay watershed and to verify that reductions in pollution have been achieved, and for other purposes. Considered and passed by the House Agriculture Committee, as amended by, voice vote and ordered to be reported favorably to the House with the recommendation that it pass on July 28, 2010.
- H.R.5509 - Rep. Tim Holden, D-Pa. (introduced 6/10/2010)
- Adopted amendments (all adopted by voice vote):
- Amendment in the Nature of a Substitute (Chairman Peterson)
- Maager's amendment (Chairman Peterson)
- Publication: Section by Section of H.R. 5509