Chairman Frank Lucas issued the following statement welcoming the news that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will move forward with implementing the Actual Production History (APH) adjustment for 2015 spring-planted crops. This crop insurance provision in the Agricultural Act of 2014 allows yield adjustments when losses are widespread and beyond the control of producers.
H.R. ____, The Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization Act of 2007
A Chairman's mark to reauthorize and amend the Commodity Exchange Act to promote legal certainty, enhance competition, and reduce systemic risk in markets for futures and over-the-counter derivatives. (Committee approved, as amended, by voice vote, December 12, 2007)
- H.R.____, - Rep. Bob Etheridge, D-N.C.
- (all adopted by voice vote):
- Rep. David Scott Amendment, regarding cleared and non-cleared price discovery contracts
- Press Release: Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization Approved
- Press Release: Subcommittee Reviews Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization
- Publication: Section by Section Analysis of CFTC Reauthorization
- Publication: Statement of Chairman Peterson during consideration of CFTC Reauthorization
- Publication: Statement of Subcommittee Chairman Etheridge during consideration of CFTC reauthorization