Rep. Glenn 'GT' Thompson, Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee's Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry, held a public hearing to review the U.S. Forest Service's proposal to manage groundwater resources on Natural Forest System land.
H.R. ____, The Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization Act of 2007
A Chairman's mark to reauthorize and amend the Commodity Exchange Act to promote legal certainty, enhance competition, and reduce systemic risk in markets for futures and over-the-counter derivatives. (Committee approved, as amended, by voice vote, December 12, 2007)
- H.R.____, - Rep. Bob Etheridge, D-N.C.
- (all adopted by voice vote):
- Rep. David Scott Amendment, regarding cleared and non-cleared price discovery contracts
- Press Release: Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization Approved
- Press Release: Subcommittee Reviews Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization
- Publication: Section by Section Analysis of CFTC Reauthorization
- Publication: Statement of Chairman Peterson during consideration of CFTC Reauthorization
- Publication: Statement of Subcommittee Chairman Etheridge during consideration of CFTC reauthorization