Chairman Frank Lucas of Oklahoma and Ranking Member Collin Peterson of Minnesota issued the following statements after the House Agriculture Committee approved H.R. 1947, the Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management (FARRM) Act of 2013, by a large, bipartisan vote of 36-10.
H.R. ____, The Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization Act of 2007
A Chairman's mark to reauthorize and amend the Commodity Exchange Act to promote legal certainty, enhance competition, and reduce systemic risk in markets for futures and over-the-counter derivatives. (Committee approved, as amended, by voice vote, December 12, 2007)
- H.R.____, - Rep. Bob Etheridge, D-N.C.
- (all adopted by voice vote):
- Rep. David Scott Amendment, regarding cleared and non-cleared price discovery contracts
- Press Release: Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization Approved
- Press Release: Subcommittee Reviews Commodity Futures Trading Commission Reauthorization
- Publication: Section by Section Analysis of CFTC Reauthorization
- Publication: Statement of Chairman Peterson during consideration of CFTC Reauthorization
- Publication: Statement of Subcommittee Chairman Etheridge during consideration of CFTC reauthorization